- 1 October until 30 April heating and logs are charged at 50 euros per day.
- 5 euros per person end of stay cleaning, including children and babies, payable in cash on departure.
- Breakfast available at 10 euros per person, payable in cash please.
- For catering please visit www.traiteur-francis-girard.com or contact Nathalie Héribert on 00 33 659 56 04 67. They have exclusive menu options for guests staying at Chateau de Pleurs as well as their usual gorgeous selection of food.
- After years of catering for the huge weddings and functions we held at our previous Chateau we are again offering catering at Chateau de Pleurs if you are looking for a more home cooked experience. Please ask for details.
Well supervised children are welcome to the property but you must be aware that there are a number of small streams and a lake and a pool, (which is alarmed) in the grounds and if they are left to their own devices it could end in disaster. We do not take any responsibility for drownings.
Bookings are only considered confirmed by us once we receive the first payment.
We have renovated and furnished Chateau de Pleurs to a high standard and for this reason will be taking a security deposit of €1000 or £1000, payable two weeks before the start of your stay. This will be held against damages and returned within two weeks of departure. There is a photographic inventory and price list of each piece of furniture and all the ornaments in the chateau for reference.